Ancient Egyptian Red Crown







My latest build is the fulfillment of a childhood dream. Ever since I saw Yul Brynner as Ramses in The Ten Commandments I wanted a Red Crown of my very own.  Now you do too.  And here it is. 

The next step will be to build a White Crown addition that sits in the top centre to form the Double Crown worn by Pharaoh as a symbol of unification of the Two Lands.

Made from strong, durable EVA Foam, acrylic paints and acrylic ornament.  All you need to do is send me your head measurement and I will create one to fit. 

Each order is created individually so I have decided to not only make this available in the original red colour but also in a complete gold finish.

Please note this item is not a toy and should be treated with care. It is not recommended to use or store in high temperatures, heat can affect the bonding agents and finish.

Click on the link below to commission your very own.

 Ancient Egyptian Red Crown on Etsy


Comments